12 February 2010

Who's Ready for the Olympics?

I am! Woo!
And so are the mascots. Aren't they ADORABLE?

I LOVE the Olympics. You can bet that I will be parked on the couch tonight watching the show and watching some of my favorite events (short track, figure skating, freestyle skiing, just skiing in general) - and knitting along!

The Ravelympics start tonight at 9pm - tons of knitters, crocheters, spinners, dyers and weavers will be starting their projects the minute the Opening Ceremonies start. They even have their own Master of Ceremonies/Mascot:He is known as Adonis Dionysus Bobicus Maximus, or Bob. In real life, he is the pet French Bulldog of Ravelry's founders.

I'll be posting my status updates as I go along - wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I just made a post about this! I LOVE The Olympics!

    ReplyDelete