08 March 2010

I'm SUCH a Doofus

I get to work today at around 8:15 in order to tidy up any last minute admin duties - pick up my rosters, copy some stuff, etc. I needed to to this this morning because my classes start at eight am tomorrow and i won't have time otherwise (it also means I finish at 2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, woo!).

So I go to my mail folder and get my stack of paperwork. But there is something wrong here...my rosters say T/Th from 8:00-10:15 and 11:45-2:00 but my schedule from the English department says M/Th from 9:15 to 3:45? And I have a DIFFERENT class? Oh. My. God.

I almost run to the English department thinking, "Oh NO! I have a class that starts TODAY in less than 45 minutes and I don't have a syllabus or ANYTHING!"

Turns out, the schedule was the one for my class that got canceled for the winter term. It said "Fall II 2010" very clearly on the top.

Brain fail, clearly. And already at the start of the semester? Oh, joy.

1 comment: