15 June 2010

New Phone!

I waited an hour to buy a cell phone. I must be crazy.
Just pre-ordered my iPhone 4 today. Contrary to lots of reports about people saying they were having alot of problems, it was really easy for me, but alot of people are also saying that its easier for new customers since I didn't have to deal with the red tape regarding upgrades.

Another reason why I didn't have any problems is because I went to the ATT store in person; they were really organized (they had a sign in sheet so you can come and go as you please so long as you are back in time when you are at the front of the line) and since I get an Educator's Discount (woo!) I needed the paperwork for that and better be done in person. The lady who processed me was really sweet about the fact that my state ID (my VERY expired learner's permit) was in fact expired; she said "I don't want to turn you away after waiting for so long."

Note to self: go to DMV on Friday. Take learner's permit test. If fail, get NY State ID for the time being.

I kinda wanted the white one but no one knows when that one is coming out and at the end of the day, an iPhone is an iPhone. White shows scratches more anyway. So far, my experience with ATT has been very nice, customer-service wise. Can't wait to record some video and make a movie of my Italian honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment