17 July 2010

ABC's of Me

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: between 68-70 at night on low. We only have one in the bedroom.
B- My BEDROOM theme is: aqua, white and black.
C- The CAR in the driveway is: more like the bikes are in the bedroom and on the wall. Car? Me? Heck, The Aussie says he would rather get a Cervelo bike before a car. Parking is hell in our neck of the woods.
D- My DESK looks: like organized chaos.
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Now around 7:30. I'm going to try for 6 next week so I have time to get to the gym before I go teach.
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: Nope, no garage.
H- My HOUSE is: actually a 1-bedroom pre-war apartment in Queens.
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Bed, side table, dresser, my two towers of yarn, 2 desks and 2 bookcases. It's a pretty big bedroom.
J- My favorite JUICE is: pomegranate blueberry.
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: our chrome storage rack. It's open air storage, but we set it up so we have more counter space by putting two $10 IKEA cutting boards on it.
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my sister
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: my August issue of Real Simple magazine, and some knitting stuff.
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: a pretty cool professor. The girl across the hall from me was a student in my class last semester. She got an A.
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: hummus, carrots, nashi pears, manchego cheese, feta cheese, lemonade and milk. We are going to go grocery shopping tomorrow.
P- My last house PARTY was: I think our New Year's shindig.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: scrambled eggs and feta cheese with red peppers. Nom.
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: bedroom.
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Herbal Essences - the give more volume one.
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 46" and way too big for our living room.
U- UNDER my bed you will find: a flat plastic box with all of my bags and a folding chair.
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: this morning.
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: the back concrete courtyard of our building. Snooze.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: cash. Definitely.
Y- My YARD is: at my parent's house. I think I am going to go there every day until Italy once classes are done to do a bit of tanning.
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: usually between 10-11. I'm boring I know. When I had to teach the 8am class last semester, I went to bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment