24 September 2010

Changing the Google Terms

I'm planning on checking out the Brooklyn Flea and Chelsea Flea markets in search of the ever elusive affordable-but-not-for-a-bathroom etagere, but I thought I might share some other finds I found while googling "etagere living room."

I found all of these at World Market:

I really like both of these, and the price is great too (even better than the first one I posted, which is way more expensive and subject to unfavorable reviews). I have a couple of things to consider: which would look best with the couch and what kind of look am I going for? Will the second one make the living room look too "country"? Also, what would look good with walls that are soft gray (we are painting our living room in 2 weeks)? I'm torn!

No comments:

Post a Comment