27 March 2011

26 Before 26: The Final Roundup

If anyone is interested in what I did accomplish before I turned 26, here is the final tally and the details for most of them:


1. Visit the Guggenheim
2. Ride in the Tour de BrooklynTour de Queens, or complete a century ride - since my first one ended up with me in the ER (did the Tour de Queens)
3. Go to a museum exhibition (Tim Burton at the MoMA
4. See another ballet besides The Nutcracker (I ended up with 3 ballets and 1 opera this past performance season)
5. Go to a country/area of the United States I haven't been to yet (Italy!)
6. Go to a trivia night/quizzo at a bar (Went in August to the trivia night at Black Rabbit in Greenpoint, Brooklyn)
7. Go to one of the yarn/wool/craft festivals (Maryland Sheep & Wool)
8. Knit a throw blanket (I did the Hemlock Ring Blanket for my in-laws for Christmas)


Hmm. If anything, I did accomplish alot of the big stuff (that blanket took me 4 months!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment