Here is my list for 27 Before 27, as always inspired by Janet from the Slice of Pink blog. I am starting a bit late, and am running out of ideas - so I have left a few blank and up to you. Some were leftovers from last year because I still want to do them, but didn't get to. Any suggestions?
1. Pass my NYSTCE Exams (to become a certified teacher, starting in the public schools this fall!).
2. Visit a Long Island winery.
3. Get back to riding my bike and master the clipless pedals.
4. Master 4 of my favorite childhood recipes: Pastitsio, Avgolemonowith Chicken (my kind of chicken soup) Karidopita andGalaktobureko.
5. Knit a sweater.
6. Lose 10 pounds - and keep it off.
7. Begin going to yoga in the summer.
8. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and back.
11. Hiking somewhere in the Catskills or Bear Mountain.
15. Go to the Brooklyn Flea market on weekend.
16. Submit my master's thesis to scholarly journals.
17. Have a Mad Men-themed birthday/cocktail party for my 27th (and maybe The Aussie's 31st)
20. See live Greek music.
21. Learn how to sew.
22. Read a new book for each month left in the year (starting in March, try and make up January and February).
24. Spin my own yarn (and not just practice spinning).
25. Apple picking.
26. Print out and create/finish my London and Japan photo albums; create a wedding album.
27. Get my learner's permit.