29 March 2011

In Search Of...

...new blogs to read. When I was in Japan, I had a whole slew of "bloggy friends" as a explained to my mom. I commented alot, they commented on my blog and you all kept me company especially when I was just rambling away and a bit homesick.

Some of them I still blog and tweet with, and after my blogging hiatus, I'd like to get back into the swing of things.

So, my previous and current bloggy friends, any new people to meet? Say for an almost 27-year old who is a teacher, native New Yorker, wannabe traveler, sometime cook, knitter, and a newlywed who dresses like a prep (although branching out a bit more. JCrew stinks these days).

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for some new reads too. I'm a little smitten with this blog, www.victorygardenyarn.com,

    I love her yarn creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Check out my friend Adrienne's awesome blog...
    http://pencilbouquets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete